30 julho 2004

Inspiração prá Cornudo

Amanhã (sáb, 31/jul) ocorre a 2a lua cheia do mês. Eu não sabia, mas uma 2a lua cheia em um mês é chamada Blue Moon. Saca só:

For the longest time no one seemed to have a clue as to where the "Blue Moon Rule" originated. I myself once suggested that the rule might have evolved out of the fact that the word "belewe" came from the Old English, meaning, "to betray." Perhaps, I suggested, the second full Moon is 'belewe' because it betrays the usual perception of one full moon per month.

O artigo completo tá aqui.



Pr'os caras que adoram cantar suas dores de corno, é bom q se lembrem que há muito tempo a lua azul já foi cantada, por Elvis por exemplo (e pelo CJ tbém):

Blue Moon
(words & music by R. Rodgers - L. Hart)
Blue moon,
You saw me standing alone,
Without a dream in my heart,
Without a love of my own.

Blue moon,
You knew just what I was there for.
You heard me saying a pray for
Someone I really could care for.

Blue moon,
You saw me standing alone,
Without a dream in my heart,
Without a love of my own.

Blue moon...
Without a love of my own.

0 comentários: